11/15/09

Counting on 1

So it had been a while
But I decided to practice my counting.

As soon as I began
I realized something had been wrong.

It was tough at first
Because it had been too long since I had studied.
It slowly came back to me
That my numbers I was to study with were out of order!

6 somehow got in front of 4
And 10 swapped places with 3

Soon I noticed they were all distorted
And it tragically came to my attention
That 1 was no longer in Its rightful place.

1 had always been the most important
And who else should have first place, other than Itself?
After all, 1 had been there all along... right in the front.

2 and 3 had even began to notice how 1 had slipped
1 had even downgraded lower than they had.
And soon, 2 through 10 began to revolt!
I felt horrible, and gently let down the other numbers
As if explained how 1 was more important, despite their feelings

I am glad they had revolted
Cause although their revolt seemed bad
It soon became a noticeably good thing.

Now I’m doing swell!
All cause I spent a few minutes studying.

If I put it off any longer,
There is no telling what the other numbers would have done!

I am certainly glad 1 forgave me so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions about God?

GotQuestions?org