3/2/09

From Myspace to Bible College

In my free time I enjoy writing. Poems, songs, whatev. Back in the day when Myspace ruled, I would often post at least 1 time a week, if not multiply times a day. It got to the point where people would say it was my ministry.

Facebook soon conquered Myspace, but has a weak blogging application. So here I am.

So, I suppose I will document my thoughts and positions. Currently I am thinking of something to write while sitting in a chair. Get it?

**
Here is the point of this first blog. I want to live and express Jesus the Messiah in everything I do and say and participate in. I may never achieve this goal, but I will continually run after it. Correct me when I am wrong, though.

That'll be the chorus of many of my blogs in the future. I am excited to start this up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions about God?

GotQuestions?org